Welcome to the Port Chester-Rye Brook-Rye Town Chamber of Commerce Website. Our Chamber encompasses 2 villages within the Town of Rye, located in Southern Westchester County in the state of NY Located just 40 miles from Manhattan we also border Greenwich Ct.
- Port Chester became an incorporated village 1868.
- Today Port Chester is known as the Restaurant Capital of Westchester.
- Port Chester’s downtown Restaurant Row is renowned throughout the region, offering cuisine from around the world in dozens of top-rated establishments.
- “The Waterfront at Port Chester” retail center has brought a multiplex movie theater to the Byram River shore, Costco Shoppers Warehouse, Bed Bath & Beyond, Super Stop & Shop, Marshall’s and several other stores.
- Port Chester’s prodigious industrial growth during the first half of the 20th Century attracted large numbers of European immigrants, primarily from Italy, Germany, Poland, and Ireland. Similarly, newcomers from Central and South America and the Caribbean have helped to fuel the village’s recent revival. Latino-owned stores and restaurants have helped bring customers of all ethnic groups back to Main Street and Westchester Avenue.
- We are home to many businesses and are a hub to four major highways – Interstate I-95, US 1 (Boston Post Rd.), 684 and I-287 Thruway.
Rye Brook is a young village that was founded only 26 years ago. Rye Brook is a wonderful residential community with safe neighborhoods and lovely suburban streets. The athletic fields within Rye Brook are the models that other Westchester towns and villages admire and seek to emulate.
Today, three part constitute the entire town of Rye:
|Port Chester||25,000 residents||2.5 square miles|
|Rye Neck (Mamaroneck)||7,000 residents||just over 1 square mile|
|Rye Brook||8,500 residents||3.5 square miles|
I want to thank you for taking the time to browse thru our Website and hope that it will help your needs. Please feel free to call our Chamber at 914-939-1900 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Port Chester-Rye Brook-Rye Town Chamber of Commerce