LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!!
Whether you are interested in living in our community with its outstanding cultural activities or opening your own service business, Port Chester-Rye Brook’s rich and diverse heritage makes this is the place for your family and/or business to prosper.
Residential living in friendly Southern Westchester County, the Village of Rye Brook in the Town of Rye is a community hub with a home-town environment. We are the heart of a vibrant area and easily reached from City of Rye, Town of Harrison, Greenwich, White Plains and Stamford.
Transportation is key to our success: we have plenty of commuter services to all of Westchester County. We are served by the train (Metro North RR), bus (Bee Line), and abundant taxi services. For the commuter by auto, it is only a short distance to the Connecticut-New York border and less than 20 minutes to New York/Manhattan. Other metropolitan destinations are easily reached by your choice of I-95, I-287 or I-684.
Amenities include …
- Outstanding schools at all levels, both public and private;
- Top ranked medical care at the Westchester Medical Center, White Plains Hospital and Greenwich Hospital;
- Family-friendly recreation at Rye Hills Park, Rye Nature Center; South Shore beaches and marina with slips; and Rye Playland Amusement Park is close by;
- Lively culture with every kind of restaurant you can imagine, from the traditional to the unique;
- Did we mention Restaurants? And more Restaurants??
Plan to get to know us soon. You will enjoy our hometown environment and friendly community.
Have a question? Email us at: PCRBchamber@gmail.com